FVP batteries keep America's automotive professionals running strong.
Our selection of automotive batteries meets and exceeds OE on quality and dependability, and we'll surpass them every time on service and value. It's why our customers return to FVP time and again for automotive batteries. Trust is everything, and we're earning it one battery at a time.
We're all about helping you get the job done right the first time. Still, it's good to know that FVP VoltEdge batteries come with a 24-month free replacement. We design VoltEdge batteries to meet OE fitment specifications and to withstand any weather thrown at them, from the extreme heat of summer to the bitter cold of winter.
FVP's automotive batteries are constructed with:
- Reinforced Polypropylene Container resists impact damage and life robbing "container bulge."
- Polypropylene Primary and Secondary Cover provide maintenance free exterior allowing for condensation "flow-back."
- Integral Flame Arrestor prevents explosion caused by an external spark.
- Proprietary Fold Down Handle makes it easy to transport and handle.
- Cold Forged Terminal Bushings provide a leak-free bond eliminating terminal corrosion.
- Appropriate Acid Space adds as much as 10mm more electrolyte above plates, extending life in high temperature applications.
- Internal Process Post maximized for high rate discharge and long life.
- Cast On Strapinter cell provides strong, consistent connections built to withstand harsh applications.
- Rolled Expanded Grid improves life by reducing the typical effects of normal grid corrosion.
- High Density Paste is a perfect blend of long-cycle life with reliable performance.
- Rubber Separators greatly improve the overall life cycle of the battery.
- Positive Plate Tissue is a proprietary paper used to prevent the loss of active material.
- Top Bonding improves vibration resistance while helping to prevent grid growth.
When we say FVP is the confident solution, we mean it.
Want proof? How about a NO CHARGE* Limited Warranty on all FVP VoltEdge automotive batteries for a full 2 years? If a FVP battery is found defective under normal usage within 24 months from the date of purchase, your service provider will provide a replacement battery at no charge to you. That's two years of peace of mind.
Want more? You got it. Ask your FVP service provider about the Supplemental Limited Battery Warranty that can extend the NO CHARGE* Limited Warranty to a full five years!
There's nothing like the confidence of knowing a FVP battery will surpass your expectations.
Call 1-866-FVP-EDGE to find the nearest dealer or just click on the "FVP Locator" button at the top of this page.
* Subject to specific terms and conditions. Installation charges may apply.